Pages

Sunday, September 28, 2014

A dream...

Today I've decided I want to write a book. I don't have any experience in book writing, and I've never
wanted to started it, because I haven't found anything interesting yet what I could write about.
But last night I had a dream... seriously, I had a dream and the perfect book I write. I dreamed every single chapter...
I don't know why did this happened, but it did happen, and when I woke up at early morning, I was scared, I had mixed feeling, I don't know what to do... But I've decided I'm going to write this book, and maybe it's going to be successful. If not, I don't mind, at least I'll have a good experience in writing.

Guys, what do you think about this? Comment, please!

xx
J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger
Design byJasmineJoy