Pages

Sunday, October 05, 2014

About my book... and sharing a terrible experience from my past

I've had a post before about my dream. That dream was about a book I want to write. I've started it, and I must say I really enjoy it. When I'm writing, I feel that this is the only way to show my feelings to show my real personality. Lots of people asked what kind of blog do you have? I just didn't know what to say. Then I realized, that I am not a fashion or food blogger, I am something else. Hungarian says I'm an ego blogger, because basically it's about me.
Maybe it's true. Maybe it's not. I don't feel that I am egoist. It's just about my feelings, the reality and all of my experiences together in one place. That is my blog. Sharing my stories can help people to cope with their struggles, and I am feeling relief when I can write. It's like an other medication.
I'm dedicating my first book to my mum, and to all women who was a victim of domestic violence, or still has to suffer. My book is based on my childhood, and I write it in a story.
I hope you'll all like it, if I finished, I'll let you know.

xx

J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger
Design byJasmineJoy