Pages

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Autumn :)

I love taking photos... I could say this is one of my hobbies. But unfortunately I lost my camera's battery charger, so I couldn't take good photos. But... on Wednesday I finally got my new charger, I ordered one from Ebay. (Thank you, Ebay!) So today I decided to go to the nearest park and take some photos. Autumn is so nice, and leaves, everything. I like the smell of the autumn. When I was walking in the park, everything was so quiet and peaceful... I wanted to stay longer but sadly I had to go home. But I can say I have lots of nice photos what I want to share with you now. I hope you'll like it. :) xx

















So these are my autumn pictures. I hope you liked it. I you have free time, go out for a walk. Listen to the nature's voice. Beautiful. :)
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger
Design byJasmineJoy