Pages

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Apple pie :)

Hello!
A few days ago I decided to make a cake or something sweet. My was going to work and I was bored, so I started to think, what could I bake? I chose apple pie.
When my husband called me, I told him what I was doing and he said he is very "happy" that I was baking when he was working. I said it's not my fault... :D
But obviously I couldn't eat all of the apple pie, so he could eat too.


My apple pie recipe:

For the pastry: 
- 255 g plain flour,
- pinch of salt,
- 140 g hard margarine or butter,
- 6 tsp cold water

For the filling:
- 3 large Bramley cooking apples, chopped, stewed and cooled,
- sugar, to taste,
- caster sugar, to serve

For the filling I bought prepared apple filling, you will see on the pictures what I'm talking about. :)

You just need to mix the ingredients of the pastry, cut it into two halves. Take one half and roll it out, this is going to be the bottom of the pie, and the other half is going to be the top of the pie. When you put the first half into a plate, then cover it with the apples and then with the other half of the pastry what you rolled out.
Then put it in the oven for 40-45 minutes, but you can check it earlier, because if the top of the pie is very brown , you can take out earlier.
Basically that's it, very simple. If you have any question about it, or if you made it, and you want to tell your opinion, then make a comment! :)









No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger
Design byJasmineJoy