Pages

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Three steps above the heaven

Today I watched the movie: Three steps above the heaven. The short story: "Story of two
young people who belong to different worlds. It is the chronicle of a love improbable, almost impossible but inevitable dragging in a frantic journey they discover the first great love. Babi (Maria Valverde) is a girl from upper-middle class that is educated in goodness and innocence . Hache (Mario Casas) is a rebellious boy, impulsive, unconscious, has a appetite for risk and danger embodied in endless fights and illegal motorbike races, the limit of common sense." (IMDb)


I've already watched it about two years ago, but I wanted to do it again "Part two" is already available. So I wanted to refresh my knowledge about the story. :D 
The Part 2's original title is:"Tengo ganas de ti", in english I want You. "The sequel of Three Meters Above The Sky, starts with the return of H to his hometown where reconnecting with the past means struggle and also a new love." (IMDb)

I loved both parts of the movie. I have to admit that I cried. The first part is very sad and no happy end. The second is sad as well but the end is happy. I don't want to tell more about it, because maybe some of you haven't seen the movie yet, I don't want spoiler it.

About the actors: Mario Casas is super gorgeous, awwwww, the best choice. This is the only thing I can tell! :D 

So, if you have free time, watch this movie, because I'm sure you're gonna like it. And I'm telling you, girls, because I don't think this is for men. They would watch it because of the motorbikes. :D

Oh, and don't forget to take some tissues when you start watching it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger
Design byJasmineJoy