Pages

Wednesday, November 05, 2014

My family

Tomorroooooow!!!!!! Yes, just one day I'm going to see my family. I am so happy to have them. They always support me, they are there every time I need them. I have a step father, because my mum divorced when I was 9 years old. My biological father couldn't be a real father, he still can't. He was an alcoholic, he is still drinking. I had a bad childhood. But when my mum got married again, everything started to get better. I was 14 when they got married, my brother was 11.

Now I can say that I am very happy with my family. I have good parents who always support me, I have a crazy brother :D and a beautiful, little cheeky sister. :) I love them.

We're going to Hungary for 2 weeks. I try to do lots of photos and posts about our holiday, I can't wait to show you. I've already finished packing my luggage, and I'm surprised because I could put everything I wanted in the luggage. I'm a genius. :D haha.




So, tomorrow we're flying. But unfortunately we're going to be at home at about 3am in the morning. So it's going to be a long long long long long long journey. :)



Pictures are from We Heart It.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger
Design byJasmineJoy